The molten return material is pumped to the Zinc Transport Furnace ZTF by the zinc liquid metal pump. The Zinc Transport Furnace is fitted on a forklift vehicle that takes the molten metal to the diecasting machine.
The zinc is then pumped out of Zinc Transport Furnace ZTF by the Zinc liquid metal pump into the machine furnace. A standard commercial forklift vehicle is used to transport the Zinc Transport Furnace ZTF.
- Simple and safe melt transfer from the ZRF
- Low heat loss, highly efficient insulation materials
- High energy savings through liquid transport
- Safe and ergonomic transport using a pallet truck
- 24V power supply directly from the pallet truck
|crucible contend [kg]
|usable crucible content [kg]
|heating capacity [kW]